Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Will's Big Move!!

Will has moved into his own room in his big boy crib!!! It was a pretty rough night but I am sure we will get use to it soon. (I Hope) Mary was trying to help him get use to his new crib!!! She is so sweet to him, if Will ever cry's she sings him, you are my sunshine it is so sweet!!


Will's first pair of shoes, they are so cute!! They have a little fire truck on them. Grandma Pat sent them to him, thanks grandma, we love them!!! Fire season has officially started Matt left for California and is now on his way to New Mexico. We sure do miss him!!!

7 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

New Mexico?!! Can we have him during a lunch break? :) Good luck being on your own, Cami. Your kids are soooooo cute!

haley said...

so cute!!!! love the shoes

Ludvigson Family said...

I love the pics. The crib bedding is darling. I love the little shoes. Mary is so dang cute. You need to record her singing to Will. We had fun with you guys last weekend. Love and miss you!!!

Tiffany said...

Adorable pics and I love the song playing to go with it. I love it so much when I see my kids doing sweet things like that. Cute shoes too-Robeez? I love those things!

brooklyn said...

wow! i can't believe how big he looks! and i didn't think it would be possible for him to get even cuter!

Angela said...

Does everyone tell you that Mary looks just like you? Were you as mischievous as she seems to be? Both your kids are so beautiful. His bedding is so cute, and totally fits for your family (you do recall that I took you to the PG National Forest office so you could get an application to be a firefighter don't you? =) ). Cute family.

Lacey Bean said...

Good luck with him in his own crib, his little room is so cute, and I love his little fire truck shoes. They are darling. Mary is so sweet to him.
Please let me know if you ever need a break or any help, now that I am out of school for the summer, I can make a little more time.