Sunday, May 18, 2008

Daddy's Home!!!

Matt got back from the fire, for a little while anyway! We packed our weekend with lots of fun! We went to the Jazz game and dinner on Friday night, it was really fun, it would have been a lot funner if they would have won. On Saturday we went the the Mayan restaurant, Mary loved watching the cliff jumpers, I don't think she even blinked! We went for a ride up the canyon, Mary wanted to throw rocks in the lake. Then we baked cookies for daddy and his crew with my new Bosch mixer which I LOVE!! Then Mary had to make Donkey shaped sugar cookies with puke green frosting and red sprinkles. Daddy loved it!!




3 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun weekend with Matt home! the Myan is always fun for the kids. Mary, I want one of those delicious green donkey cookies, so funny I can just picture them. i am so jealous you got a bosh~ lucky girl. I've been wanting to make some wheat bread with all that wheat we just got, but I can't bring myself to doing it by hand!

Ludvigson Family said...

Hey cami,
My friend started a blog with all of the info. she has collected on vaccines. It is very informative. If you want to check it out go to my blog, link to Tammy and Bo, then vaccine blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cami, it is Micayla's mom....just a quick note..your babies are so so so cute. Congrateson Wil..time is taking a toll on all of us...Just wanted to tell you...your doing great.
Pam Southam