Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mary's Pony Ride!!

We have been working on potty training and every time she uses the potty she gets a sticker on her chart and then when the chart is full she get to go to Thanksgiving Point and ride the pony's. She has been so funny she will only pee a little bit at a time so she has to use the potty more and then she gets more stickers, she has got it all figured out, she is so smart. I think I will end up at Thanksgiving point every other day but at least it is working. She has stayed dry for quite a while.

Mary feeding the goats.
My friend Micayla come with us with Nevey, they had so much fun!!
and this is what baby Will did!!!

7 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

Mary is so stinkin smart. That is so funny she will save her pee to get more stickers. I'm glad you have found something that works! It looks like you had a fun time. Congratulations Mary on joining "the big girls club"!

Dustan and Micayla said...

Cami--yesterday was so fun!! I am glad that we went!! Love ya!

haley said...

how fun! call me next time you go- we want to ride the pony, too!

Shannon said...

Will looks so chubby in that picture! So Sweet!
Way to go Mary on Potty Training!! Is she doing #2 in the Potty also?! NOT FUN!

Anonymous said...

These are sweet sweet pictures! Thank for sharing your blog on the UDSF website!

Bezzant family said...

hey Cami so good to hear from you, your kids are so cute! I put off starting a blog for a long time, but I'm glad I did now that I have found all these long lost friends of mine! Where do you guys live?

Tiffany said...

That is funny-she is so smart! I miss Thanksgiving Point-it really is a one of a kind thing I think-there is nothing like that in Oregon that I have found and believe me I've looked!