Thursday, September 25, 2008

Will's 9 month check-up






Will had his 9 month check up today. He is doing so well and growing up so fast. The doctor was very pleased with Will's progress and thought he was doing great!!!! He weighs 18 pounds 1 oz. and is 28 inches long. GO WILL!!! He had to get 2 shots in his leg and then they had to check his blood. They tried to poke his foot but it would not bleed enough so the had to draw is blood in his arm. They had a hard time finding a vain and had to poke a few times, it was so sad I felt so bad for the poor little guy. He was a pin cushion today. We went home and he had a nice warm bath and massage and he was smiling again in no time. Hopefully all of his blood work comes back positive.

9 comments:

Fox Family said...

Oh, poor little Will! But 18 pounds - wow, he is really growing fast! We love our little guy!

pat parsons said...

Go Will!!!!! Poor little guy. I hate when they get shots. He is doing so good. Wish I was there to Kiss & Hug you and Mary. Love Grandma Pat

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I'm glad he is doing so well.

Dustan and Micayla said...

Oh my gosh he is so so cuite!! I can't beleive he is 9 months already??? WOW!!

Rella said...

It really is hard to believe Will is so big now! Time seems to pass so quickly the older you get! I love the new pictures of the kids as well as the first hair cut photo. We'll see you soon! You're doing a FANTASTIC job!

Shannon said...

oh poor baby! He better get some serious Treats for that one!
I hate when they have to poke them so many times.

He is getting so big!

Ludvigson Family said...

He is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing and changing. Will better slow down or Mav. better speed up or he'll be the runt of the litter. Miss and love you all.

Ludvigson Family said...

ps
I love the picture of his little toes with the bandaids! Way too cute.

Angela said...

I remember taking Sydney in for a check up and I didn't know they were going to draw blood, so we were both unprepared. As I sat there holding her, she was being so cute and smiley to the nurses, until they came at her with the needle. She looked up at me with a look of betrayal. I felt so bad. Luckily they don't remember those times. Will is so handsome. I just want to pinch his cheeks!