Monday, June 16, 2008

Spinklers at 7AM???

Mary was insisting on running through the sprinklers at 6AM?? I told her we needed to wait until the sun was up, at least. By 7 AM she had found the sun and was ready to go, why not. She loved it, and I was able to get the garden weeded.
Mary has been so funny lately. I finally got rid of all sippy cups and she said. "Mom I'm not a baby anymore I don't need them...... I guess I am growing up!!" so cute.


Mary loves tomato's she was so excited to see the first one on the vine, Yea!!!
My kids live by the motto "Early to bed early to rise makes you healthy, wealthy, and wise" (is that how that gos??) They are both up and ready to go by 6AM. I wish they would learn to sleep in, they get up early no matter what time they go to bed.

10 comments:

haley said...

fun fun! wish we had tomatoes on the vine already!

Dustan and Micayla said...

That is so funny!! It's amazing what strong little minds they have and when they want to do something...oh it will be done!! That is one of the best things about summer time...it's just more relaxing huh?? SO CUTE!

pat parsons said...

I love Mary on the tramp, with the sun coming up. She is such a free spirit, I love it. The tomato looks so good.
good job on the garden. LOVE Grandma Pat

pat parsons said...

I love Mary on the tramp, with the sun coming up. She is such a free spirit, I love it. The tomato looks so good.
good job on the garden. LOVE Grandma Pat

Vigoren Family said...

Mary needs to join the Vigoren family! It's a party here by 7 a.m. too. Now we know why moms are tired all the time, don't we? You're great Cami!

Ludvigson Family said...

Great pics. of Mary with the sprinkler. She is so cute. And the pics of Will are cute too. He is getting so big. I was meaning to ask you if that is tin foil he is laying on in the one picture?

The Armantrout family said...

Jody,
It is just that gift wrapping paper, the foil shiney kind. Will just loves to grab it, kick it, play with it. Its pretty fun!

Shannon said...

You must be one NICE wonderful Mommy, cause i think i would have to beat my children if they woke me up to play outside at 6 am! hehehe

i love that picture of the sun just rising and she is out and about!

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

I thought Colee was the only child that wanted to be outside in the water right when she wakes up! But 6 is a little too early for me...you are the nicest mom EVER!!! Now that we are at my mom's Mary needs to come and have a play date with our water toys!!

Rella said...

Cami, the pictures of the kids are wonderful! I've been inspired by you and other bloggers who are family members and friends and have started my own blog! Thanks for your good example.
Cindi