Saturday, June 14, 2008

Celebrate What's Right With The World

I love this video, if you have time you need to watch it. It is well worth the time. (just copy and paste the link if it won't work just by clicking on it)
Here are some of my favorite quotes from this video.....

"By Celebrating whats right we find the energy to fix whats wrong."

"Our perception becomes our reality"

"He assures us that there is always more than one right answer. Celebrating what's right with the world helps us recognize the possibilities and find solutions for the challenges before us. "

*Believe it and you'll see it.
*Recognize abundance
*Look for possibilities.
*Unleash your energy to fix what's wrong.
*Ride the changes.
*Take yourself to your edge.
*Be your best for the world.
LINK....
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28163893

5 comments:

Angela said...

I've seen this video, I think. Is it the photographer from National Geographic? If it's the one I'm thinking, you're right, it is well worth watching. Thanks for the link.

The Armantrout family said...

Yes it is the National Geographic one, it gives you something to think about.

pat parsons said...

Cami, I watched Celebrate what's right last night. It was so wonderful. It Made me think about a lot of things. Thanks for sharing. Love Pat

brooklyn said...

loved this! i totally cried. thanks for the reminder!

Shannon said...

I have seen this video before, i remember a while back your mom was telling me all about it!
EVERYONE needs to watch!