Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pee Pee in the..... SHOE??????

The battles of potty training. We are still working on potty training which was going very well until recently. Mary couldn't quite make it to the potty so she found an even better spot, Grandmas SHOE!!!! She was quite proud of herself and had to show me right away. When I saw this new potty spot, Mary said, "Don't worry mom you can just dump it in the potty" she thought it was a great idea!!
Mary trying to clean up her mess, how can you be mad at that face!

7 comments:

haley said...

I'm still laughing... those poor shoes have no idea what's hit 'em.

Lacey Bean said...

Mary is hilarious!!! I can't believe she did that. I least she's getting the hang of not going in her undies.
Good Luck!

Ludvigson Family said...

So funny!!! I love Mary, she has quite the personality! I love reading your blog. Funny things like this make my day!!! WE love you Mary.

Shannon said...

At least she didn't go in her undies!! Maybe buy her some shoes and call it her potty!! Whatever works!
My kids are doing terrible now too, they were doing GREAT for a while.

Vigoren Family said...

That cracks me up! Eliza is potty training right now, too. What an experience!!

Diane said...

Dear Matt, Cami, Mary & Will
And Pat & Steve,
Happy Easter !! Hope your all are having a good time. Matt I love your pictures and stories. The blessing pictures are beautiful, you have a beautiful family.
Pat, I hope you are getting in alot of baby time. Hug Mary and Will for me. I miss you but am glad you are with Matt and his family. Love you all so much,
Diane

Amy said...

Cami, this is too funny! It's been a while since I've looked at my friend's blogs and I must say, this was quite the funny way to start off! What a cutie and no...you can't be mad at that face. Mary is so funny! I hope you are doing well. I miss seeing you. Remember breakfast at the Topham's last year? We'll have to bug Dorian to do that again when the mornings warm up a bit. That was fun! Let me know if you need anything! Love, Amy Jacobsen