Monday, March 10, 2008

David & Goliath

Mary loves watching "The living Scriptures" One of her favorites is the story of David and Goliath. We have watched it many times, she has it memorized. She has started to act out the movies, she is always David and I play the part of Goliath it is really entertaining to see her imagination at work. The other day she comes up to me and said "I'll feed your flesh to the birds!!!" I said what, and she repeated it. It took me a while to figure out what she was talking about then I realized she was pretending to be Goliath. I was shocked she remembered that line from the movie, she picks up on everything!!!

Will is doing great, we did another sleep study to see if he could come off his oxygen and he did so much better, he still needs it when he sleeps but during the day he can be off. Hopefully he will be off it completely in another month. He weighs 11lbs. 6 oz. and is growing so fast!

4 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

It's amazing what kids pick up on!! Definitely more than ya think. Mary is so funny, I love that girl, and we miss you guys! Can't wait to get togeather and let the kids play!

pat parsons said...

Mary you are too cute, and so smart. Grandma pat & papa Love you so much. You are such a good big sister to baby Will. Can't wait to see all of you soon. Love Papa & grandma Pat.

Fox Family said...

Mary has a great imagination and she is so smart! We are so glad that Will is making progress with his oxygen!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Ha ha ha, I love that one of Mary hugging her shoes goodbye! Oh that's so sweet! And I love the birth announcement SO MUCH! I think it's the cutest one I've ever seen! The back is so creative too! I can't believe how little he was.