Friday, February 29, 2008

Mary Mary Mary

Mary loves playing with her animals, I think she has at least one of every animal you can imagine. When ever she gets to pick a new toy she will always pick an animal.
She will line them up everyday and trust me she knows when one is missing.



Matt & Mary went to Sonic to get a shake. I think more shake was on her face then in her mouth, we need to work on that. She was definitely enjoying the fresh air and nice weather!

She went straight to the tub!!

3 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

Wow! Mary has a few more animals now then when I played with her last. Isn't it funny what different toys kids are drawn to? She has quite the imagination. The shake looks good too!!

Ludvigson Family said...

hey...is that big girl panties I see on Mary????

Vigoren Family said...

I love kid fettishes! They have passion, don't they? She's soooooo cute!