Saturday, February 16, 2008

TACKLE THE TOWER


CLIMB UTAH'S TALLEST BUILDING
598 Steps
23 Floors
422 Feet
SUPPORT CURES FOR LUNG DISEASE, CLEAN AIR & SMOKE-FREE KIDS

Family and Friends I hope you are all doing well. Last year myself and thirteen members of the Lone Peak Hotshot crew participated in Tackle the Tower. It was such a great time and very rewarding experience. We will be participating again this year and hope to help raise some money for this great cause. If you would like to contribute or participate it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Matt Armantrout


Thank you for your support! CLICK HERE to visit my personal web page.





4 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW...that looks like a ton of fun! I will definitely look into it some more! Can kids (like Boston) do it too.
Sounds so fun!!

Shannon said...

i just checked the date...We will be in St George for a wedding! Bummer, well who knows if i could even do it, i am out of Breath just going up my Stairs! ;)

Fox Family said...

Good luck! That is awesome!

pat parsons said...

Hi Matt, Grandma had me Contribute$20.00 For your Tower run. She said to tell you she loves you and is so very proud of you.