Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Will's Birthday!!






My baby turned 2 yesterday. I can't believe Will is 2 years old. It is amazing how fast he has grown up. He loved opening his presents. Grandma Pat got him this darling bouncy horse which he loves and Mary loved so much we had to get another one.
He is such a sweet boy. He loves climbing up and down the stairs, playing animals with Mary, reading books (he will bring me books to read all the time), and he loves being outside and visiting the neighbors chickens.
He kept saying "baby baby" and doing the sign for come. Sure enough later that day my sister Jenny had her baby. A beautiful baby girl. I think they are going to be Buddy's and get to share a birthday.

1 comment:

Ludvigson Family said...

Happy Birthday Will! Wow how you are growing up. He's not a baby any more. It seems like forever since we have seen you guys. We can't wait to come for Thanksgiving! Hey, put a picture of Lindy up when you get a chance, I'm dying to see the precious girl!
Loves