Saturday, January 5, 2008

Mary's Marker Fun!

Mary thought it would be a great idea to color her skin to match her outfit! She spent quite a bit of time in the tub after that. She had a hard day yesterday, she was trying to reach something on the dresser and was climbing on the drawers when the whole dresser tipped over on her and trapped her between the dresser and her bed. She didn't get hurt thank goodness it was a close call. In case you were wondering, this all happens when I am trying to feed her little brother, she seems to know when the best time to get into trouble is.

6 comments:

Dana said...

That is such a sad face :(. What a mess! I have a feeling Ava will be the same way when the new one comes our way.

Shannon said...

Holy Moly! She is one Sassy little Girl isn't she? I love how Spunky she is and I am Sure Will is going to love all of that Craziness!
Good thing it wasn't on the walls!
hehehehe

Ludvigson Family said...

Wow! that is a lot of marker. You really did have quite a day with her. I'm sure she will settle down once she adjusts to sharing mom with new baby brother. Let's just hope it's sooner rather than later.

pat parsons said...

Mary 'Mary' You remind me of your Dad. I love it. You look so sad, I love you Mary. I like purple too.Hugs & Kisses. Love Grandma Pat

Vigoren Family said...

Cami,
That has been my biggest nightmare since Isaac started to walk. So scary! So glad she's okay! Congrats to Bo! Congrats to Will growing up!

Rachel said...

So, is that washable marker??? :)