Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning. Mary got a tee-pee, and a tea party table and of course a teddy bear. She loves stuffed animals. We had the best Christmas ever with our new baby home. Everything was perfect. We had a nice dinner with my mom and dad on Christmas eve, and then my dad told us my favorite Christmas story, "Jolly Old Santa Clause". We do the twelve days of Christmas with Mary, each day is a new Christmas book that she get's to un-wrap and read together and on Christmas eve we read Jolly Old Santa Clause. She loves it, on Christmas morning when she was opening her first present and it wasn't a new book she asked " but mom wheres the book?"
Will looked so cute in his new Cristmas PJ's. He can almost fit into 0-3 month clothes.
Mary and her new baby from grandama Pat and papa Steve.

1 comment:

pat parsons said...

I think Mary was so cute with her tent. I like Will's Christmas p.j. Have a Happy New Year. Miss you all. Mom