Monday, November 12, 2007



Will has been doing so great! He is now in an open crib and holding his body temperature well.

His feeding have been going great and he is continuing to grow.

He loved his visit from his sister Mary, she was so happy to see her brother. I will be adding some darling pictures of them.

We have been so blessed and are so greatful to have Will in our family.

We had a crazy afternoon today. We went to pick Mary up from Jenny's house, she had been playing with her cousins when Mary slammed a door on Sage's finger. Jenny took her to the doctor and it was BROKE! We felt so bad, we just can't stay away from doctors these days.

Mary is now sleeping in her big girl bed and is doing great. We are so proud of her, she has been handling everything so well.

7 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

What a fighter Will is! He has made amazingly fast progress! Good luck with the big move home. We're thinking of you all the time!

Shannon said...

He looks SO darling! Great picture of him. I love his cute little outfit on him!
I just want to love him and cuddle him right up in my arms. I am dying to see the pictures of Mary and him.
Oh and Mary, Mary, Mary...Oh boy! :)hehe

brooklyn said...

Oh my goodness--he is SOOOO adorable! So glad he is progressing so well.

Pam said...

Baby Will,

We are so excited you are doing so well. You are such a beautiful & handsome little angel. We can't wait to meet you. Our prayers are with you.

We Love You,

Uncle Brian, Aunt Pam & Kids

EuroScan said...

What a cutie pie!! You guys are so lucky to get such a darling boy!

Emily said...

That is so great, you guys! Keep up the good work!

Cory said...

Cami and Matt,
Your experience has brought back so many great and stressful memories. I am so proud of the way you are embracing this experience. Looking back on ours, I learned so much and it made me a totally different person. You are such great examples of how to deal with change and challenge. I can't wait to see your little man. He is all my wife can talk about.